Assessing the security outside of your network
While Network Security Audits provide deep and comprehensive vulnerability and penetration testing against your network, many of our clients are required to conduct more extreme and robust security auditing as part of health and safety or disaster and business continuity planning; a new office/site build or move; or regulatory compliance initiatives.
As a leading Managed Services Provider (MSP), Hilltop Consultants work very closely with some of the most highly-rated security professionals and military-level security experts to provide Total Security Auditing Services.
A Total Security Audit uses strict testing and assessment mechanisms to highlight flaws and weaknesses within your business environment, taking into consideration both security risks and safety processes. The audit provides you with strong recommendations that will enable you to take measures to prevent personal harm to you and your staff, or potential physical damage and financial losses to your business.
Features of our Total Security Audit services include:
- Electronic Security and Authentication Access Control Systems Auditing
- Personnel Security
- Security Risk Assessments
- Business Continuity and Disaster/Crisis Management Planning (e.g., fire prevention detection and response procedures; bomb threats and explosions; earth quake preparation; crisis response to kidnap and ransom situation; hostage taking and barricading situations)
- Formulation of Security, Safety and Emergency Response Policies and Manuals
- Formulate SOPs and Instructions for Security Operations
- Network Security
- Information, Data, and User Equipment Security
- Data Encryption Services
- Security Auditing Testing Processes (in compliance with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Homeland Security, Health Insurance Portability Act (HIPAA), and other regulatory authorities)