Immediate IT assistance – every hour, every day, 365 days a year.
For more than a decade, Hilltop Consultants has provided trusted 24x7 outsourced IT help desk services for a wide range of organizations, from small local businesses to large corporations.
Using ITIL®-based best practices, our certified IT help desk consultants and engineers help busy organizations reduce or eliminate the vast costs associated with:
- Expensive day-to-day user, desktop, mobile, network, server, email, cloud, VoIP, and business application support
- Building and maintaining an internal help desk service infrastructure
- Deployment and management of in-house trouble-ticketing systems
- Gaps in technical skills and failed IT projects due to technically unqualified staff
- IT training and certifications for in-house technical teams
- IT staff recruitment and retention as well as staff absences
When your users call our IT help desk, our qualified technical help desk consultants respond and act swiftly to provide immediate remediation and get your staff operational as quickly as possible. We always aim to solve your issues on the first call; however, when issue escalation is required, we follow an advanced, multi-tiered support and remediation approach that meets the most aggressive Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
24x7 Help Desk Services
Our 24x7 IT help desk services, consultants, and engineers allow your IT staff to focus on strategic business objectives as we help manage and support your end users.
Some of the features of our outsourced IT help desk services include:
- 24x7x365 Unlimited "All-You-Can-Eat" IT Help Desk Support
- All help desk calls answered by live certified technical support engineers (not a third-party answering service)
- Users connected live with help desk professionals within 9 seconds on average; hold times less than 45 seconds on average
- International and Multi-Location Help Desk Support
- Live Issue Remediation via Remote Desktop Control
- Support for all popular operating systems, hardware and business software applications
- Access to our advanced help desk ticketing system allowing you to request assistance and view live ticket statuses
- Tiered Service Level Support with Custom Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Comprehensive Monthly SLA Reporting and Metrics
- ITIL® Incident and Problem Management Methodology applied
- Third Party Vendor Liaison/Mediator Assistance
- Private-labeled Help Desk Services with Portal Branding Option
- SSAE16 SOC2 and HIPAA Compliant Service Desk
- Friendly, Dedicated IT Help Desk Professionals who are always ready to help and exceed your expectations in every interaction