Hosted email. Industry standard.
Microsoft Exchange® is regarded as the standard for business email communication and scheduling, offering seamless integration with many third-party business productivity applications.
Opting for a Hosted Microsoft Exchange® solution can help you drastically reduce the costs of running and managing Exchange® in-house. While there are still good reasons to run an Exchange® server on premise (for which Hilltop provides support), it does require you to employ or access qualified IT personnel for ongoing management and support. For some businesses, retaining this level of in-house expertise is cost prohibitive or IT resources are subject to elimination due to downsizing and infrastructure consolidation efforts.
As a leading Managed IT Services Provider (MSP), Hilltop Consultants has provided reliable and secure small business and enterprise-level Hosted Exchange® services and support for over a decade. With literally thousands of mailboxes under our (optional) management, customers choose us to gain access to our custom, scalable, and secure email hosting platforms and our unrivaled customer support and service affordability.
Some of our Hosted Exchange services include:
- POP/IMAP to Hosted Exchange or Office 365 Exchange Online Set-Up and Migration Assistance
- Local Exchange to Hosted Exchange or Office 365 Exchange Online Set-Up and Migration Assistance
- Outlook®, Outlook® Web Apps (OWA), and Mobile Devices (ActiveSync®) Set-Up and Configuration
- Active Directory Administration, Management, and Support
- User Mailbox Administration, Management, and Support
- Advanced Anti-Spam and Filtering Integration
- Email Archiving and Compliance integration
- Email Encryption Integration
- Affordable, Flat-Rate Pricing