Email that is safe, retrievable and 100% compliant.
Organizations in healthcare, insurance, accounting, finance, and other industries have legal obligations to comply with regulatory laws that encompass data storage and retention practices, such as HIPAA, SOX, and GLBA. The retention of digital communications with employees, clients, and suppliers via email and instant messaging (IM) tools are subject to these laws, and the penalties for non-compliance can be extremely severe.
Hilltop provides robust on- and off-site email and messaging archiving solutions that are redundant, scalable, and highly secure. We can configure the archiving process in many ways, such as capturing authentic copies of all incoming, internal, and outgoing email attachments, instant messages, e-faxes, and any imported legacy email. We also can replicate and store messages in a secure database to be monitored, indexed, and made available for rapid web-based search and retrieval.
Some features of our email archiving solutions include:
- Secure, Centralized, Off-Site Storage with SOC 2 Type II Security
- Advanced Message Search Options (by recipient, subject line, body, headers, attachments, etc.)
- Instant Message Search and Restore
- Microsoft Outlook® and Microsoft Exchange® Integration
- Online Access to Current and Historical Messages
- Serialized, Time-Date Stamped Messages (tamper-proof)
- ‘Unified’ Archives with Legacy Email Import Options
- eDiscovery and Litigation Support
- Advanced Reporting and Statistics
- Affordable, Flat-Rate Pricing