Managed Website hosting solutions on your terms.
Since websites and their accessibility play such a significant role in business today, using a trusted and managed website hosting company is the smart choice to help relieve the stress, costs and embarrassment associated with your website being "down" for a prolonged period — or even worst — becoming a victim of hacking
Hilltop offers robust and flexible managed hosting solutions that provide nothing less than high performance, security, and server uptime. All of our managed website hosting services are backed by airtight service level agreements (SLAs) and reside on enterprise-level infrastructure designed specially to support your important and most critical website assets.
Some of the website hosting services that we provide include:
- Small and Medium Businesses Grade Hosting
- Enterprise Class Server Hosting
- Virtual Server Hosting
- Private and Hybrid Cloud Hosting
- Linux Hosting
- Windows Hosting
- HIPAA Compliant Hosting
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Hosting
Expert Website maintenance services.
Hilltop also offers expert website maintenance services. Our experienced developers and web server administrators take the time to get to know your business and the strategy behind your website, and then learn how your website works and what makes it unique. Our website maintenance team is available on call for content updates, quick fixes, site enhancements, CMS and plugin upgrades, security patching, and any other type of desired website consulting. Our specialists are available 24x7 and can typically commit to service request times of less than 2 hours, and even sooner for critical website emergencies.
Some of our website maintenance services include:
- Website File System and Database Backups
- Functionality Troubleshooting (such as fixing 404s/broken links to internal and external sites)
- Functionality Enhancements and Improvements (online stores, blogs, image and video galleries, dynamic web forms, etc.)
- Website CMS/Plugin Updates
- Website Content Updates (news, blogs, events calendar, etc.)
- Website Content Development and Maintenance (new content, readability, usability, spelling and grammar, etc.)
- Website Source Control Set-Up, Configuration and Management
- Technical Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Maintenance
- Page Load and Speed Optimization
- Database Optimization
- Regular Website Audits
- Website Design Enhancements and Overhauls