Promoting your brand on the Web
Your website is often your organization’s first means of exposure to the outside world. It may also be your primary marketing asset and communication tool, providing you with a platform to attract prospects, pull customers deeper into your brand, and demonstrate your qualifications and expertise.
How you present your brand online matters.
At Hilltop, we believe when it comes to successfully positioning your brand on the web, it’s critical to make a great first impression. You typically only have a matter of seconds to grab your audience, so your visual presentation must look business worthy and appealing.
Nicely designed websites that give attention to such essentials as incorporating appropriate visual elements, navigation, and usability show professionalism and establish credibility. Poorly designed websites can lead to user confusion, brand dilution, brand distrust, and lost customers to competitors.
Equally important as your website’s design is the way it is built. Hilltop approaches every web design/build project using best practices and conventions for programming and website security.
Some of our web design and development capabilities include:
- Web Design and Development (design, development, and consulting; PHP/.NET/J-avaScript/jQuery; CMS: Joomla!, Drupal, WordPress, DNN; Symphony, Cake, Laravel, Yii, mobile responsive design, HTML5, Section 508 compliance for accessibility, W3C Standards, and more)
- Apps, Digital and Interactive (mobile apps, content delivery, augmented reality, and social media; apps for municipalities, conferences, and events, political campaigns, health, tech, real estate, and more)
- eCommerce (digital storefronts, subscriptions, downloads, memberships, online credit card processing and payment gateways, and more)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) (Search Engine Optimization (SEO); paid search (PPC) management; lead generation; content strategy; website audits; Google: Analytics/AdWords/AdSense; Yahoo! Search Marketing; and more)
- Website Portals and Intranets (custom portals, Microsoft SharePoint® development, and more)
- Website Tools (custom module and widget development; custom logic: interactive forms, questionnaires, calculators, and more)
- Microsite and Blog Development
- Website Hosting and Maintenance
If you are serious about your online brand identity and are thinking about a website overhaul, Hilltop’s team of designers, developers, and brand specialists are ready to assist you.