IT services for the legal industry — designed by professionals from the legal industry
As a busy law firm or legal professional, you need the same high level of responsiveness, competence, and attention to detail that your clients demand. You need an IT partner with years of experience supporting the legal industry, with certified IT staff who can support all of your legal IT applications and systems.
Hilltop is an experienced legal IT service provider that works around-the-clock to keep your IT systems online, ensuring business operations run smoothly and legal staff can bill their time without interruption.
When your IT systems are down — it’s a disaster.
Being down simply isn’t an option, and only an IT partner that has worked within a law firm or legal institution truly understands what this means for law firms. Today, our in-house certified legal CIOs and IT professionals have combined legal experience of over 35 years, meaning we know how you work, and we know how you need to be supported.
Hilltop Consultants is a leading Managed IT Services Provider (MSP) that has delivered expert IT support and managed IT services for law firms and the legal industry for over a decade. We support a range of legal institutions — from small, local legal organizations to large, global enterprise law firms — providing solutions such as legal IT strategy and consulting and outsourced legal IT management and IT support services.
Our specialized, managed IT services for law firms include:
- ITIL® Certified Outsourced Virtual Legal CIOs, Legal IT Project Managers, and Legal Technical Consultants available for ongoing virtual, and/or extensive on-site staff augmentation needs
- Legal IT Strategy and Planning Services
- eDiscovery and Litigation Support
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning services
- Everything we offer to small businesses, corporations, enterprises, and more!
- Affordable, Flat-Rate Pricing
Hilltop has extensive software support and implementation expertise in various areas of Legal IT, including eDiscovery, Case and Matter Management, and Contract Management solutions including, but not limited to:
- Amicus (Amicus Attorney, Amicus Premium Billing, Amicus Small Firm Accounting)
- Credenza Pro
- Easy TimeBill & Trust Accounting
- Legal Files
- PCLaw (LexisNexis)
- ProLaw (Thompson Reuters)
- Rocket Matter
- Tabs3 Billing
- Timeslips (Sage)
- TimeSolv Legal
- Total Attorneys
- Trial director
- TurboLaw Time and Billing
- Symantec eDiscovery