Budget sensitive IT services for associations and non-profits
As a busy association or non-profit serving the needs of your member communities, your IT network and business productivity tools are at the heart of your day-to-day activities. To keep focused on mission critical objectives, you need your IT to run fast and your systems to remain stable without productivity-killing IT service interruptions.
Hilltop understands the unique IT needs of associations. Association and non-profit organizations may not have the luxury of upgrading to the latest releases of IT systems and software applications due to budget constraints, which makes it imperative to maximize technology investments.
We help you enable your IT and business technology to reach its full potential, so that you get more from your technology as opposed to something to “deal with” or work around. We are a certified IT partner committed to guiding you to use your IT as a strategic asset.
Hilltop’s specialized Managed IT Services for associations and non-profits include:
- ITIL® Certified Outsourced Virtual CIOs, Experienced Association IT Project Managers, and Technical Consultants available for ongoing virtual, and/or extensive on-site staff augmentation needs
- Trade Association IT Strategy and Planning Services
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning services
- Our fully-managed suite of services that we offer to small businesses, corporations, enterprises, and more!
- Affordable, Flat-Rate Pricing
Hilltop has extensive Association Management Systems (AMS) support and implementation expertise, as well as other non-profit IT solutions such as:
- Altai Systems
- Applied Information Technologies
- Aptean Gomembers
- Association Management Online (AMO)
- Association Server
- DAXKO Connect
- ClearVantage (Euclid)
- Integrated Software Solutions (ISSI)
- iMIS (Advanced Solutions International)
- MEMBERS ONLY Software
- NimbleUser (Nimble AMS)
- Neon CRM
- Timberlake Membership Software
- Weblink International
- Wild Apricot