Disasters happen. No back up means no protection.
Your data is everything. It is at the heart of your business operations and must be managed and protected at all costs.
The importance of backup and disaster recovery is demonstrated by these recent stats:
- 96% of business workstations are not being backed up
- The majority (70%) of business users experience data loss from accidents, disasters, disk failure, and viruses
- One third (33%) of businesses lose data in the Cloud every year and must restore their information from backups—and 66% of the time, data recovery operations fail
As a leading Managed IT Services Provider (MSP), Hilltop Consultants has been entrusted to manage the backup and disaster recovery of literally thousands of servers containing multiples of petabytes (PB) of critical client data. Not only does our expert team of certified specialists deliver robust and dependable managed remote backup solutions, but also we provide high-level disaster planning and continuity consultation services.
Partnering with some of the best backup and disaster recovery technology providers in the industry, we combine their technologies with our certified consulting and technical experience to deliver robust, fail-safe data backup and disaster recovery solutions.
Trusted Remote Backup and Disaster Recovery Services
Some of the features and benefits of our managed remote backup and disaster recovery services include:
- Seamless, automated image-based backups verified daily through screenshot verification
- Instant on- and off-site virtualized data recovery
- Backup to local storage, data center, and the Cloud
- 256-bit encryption of protected data both in transit and at rest
- In the event of a disaster, reduced downtime as employees can access data without any special connections or software via hybrid virtualization
- Backup/Disaster Recovery Device (BDR) solutions using top-tier bare metal restore technologies that allow users to perform restores to dissimilar hardware
- Inverse Chain Technology, which creates optimal backup chains from scratch then restores and virtualizes every point
- Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint data recovery
- Advanced data de-duplication and compression options
- Many other data protection, compression, and recovery options
Learn more about our Disaster Planning & Business Continuity Services