I am honored to have been nominated for the SMB150 Small and Mid-Sized Business Professionals. I have put together a list of the Top Ten Reasons that you should vote for me as often as you can.
Here is a link to the page where you can vote. Just click the blue vote button on the page. Remember that you can only vote once every 24 hours. You do not need to register to vote, and the SMB150 will not spam you.
- Mitt Romney bet me $10,000 that 47% of my colleagues and clients would not vote for me anyway.
- Winning the SMB150 might finally impress McKayla Maroney.
- My daughter will never get a classy reality show like Honey Boo Boo.
- I can not cook and Gordon Ramsay already gives me nightmares.
- I don't think I can dance and would look terrible in a unitard.
- The SMB150 is like American Idol for unattractive people that can not sing. I am a natural!
- Rebooting computers is not really a talent that will impress America.
- You don't know anybody else that has been nominated.
- I am not witty enough to write for The Daily Show.
- My wife told me that if I don't make the list, I am fired!