Hilltop Consultants began with the idea that superior support for businesses is not an impossible feat. Possibilities are actually rather limitless in the new ways we can find to help your company manage its IT support and computer services to provide the best solutions for clients. With this in mind, we've launched our corporate blog to further help you get the most from your services and enhance your online presence.
Our blog will stay posted on our latest features and updates, useful tech news, as well as tips and best practices for running your business more effectively.
For another way to get support fast, log in to our website and check out our support page to enter a quick ticket or schedule remote or live support. We are always looking for new ways to provide better services as well, if you would like to submit a comment or question please use our contact page to get in touch with us.
Hilltop Consultants was very concerned about news reports about the recently revealed Prism Program (http://thenextweb.com/insider/2013/06/07/wapost-yahoo-google-facebook-skype-apple-directly-feed-user-data-to-the-us-government/).
These reports mentioned the pending inclusion of Dropbox in the Prism program. We asked our Dropbox partner manager about these reports, and this is her response.
- I have confirmation we are not in any program.
- We’ve seen the reports that Dropbox might be asked to participate in a government program called PRISM.
- We are not part of any such program and remain committed to protecting our users and their rights to privacy.
- We’re proud of our established track record of fighting for users’ privacy rights (https://www.eff.org/who-has-your-back-2013) and being transparent about government requests for user information (https://www.dropbox.com/transparency).
- For more information about how we protect our users’ privacy, please see this page: https://www.dropbox.com/privacy
- Kate Taylor (Dropbox)
Hilltop Consultants is always looking out for you and your company. We will always find you the best solutions to help with privacy and keeping your network safe and secure. Please continue to follow our blog for more discussions such as these and all other tech related announcements. You may always contact us if you have questions or concerns for your company.