Secure your network. Threats are everywhere.
Over the past decade, threats from cyber attacks have grown exponentially in both frequency and hostility.
Common practices such as mobility and "Bring Your Own Device," along with our growing use of social media, web applications and big data pose risks as well as inefficiencies if they are not properly monitored and managed. Hilltop Managed Security Services can help you solve these challenges through integrated technologies, unparalleled threat intelligence, and highly flexible hands-on managed security services designed to meet the unique demands of your business.
Hilltop Managed Security as a Service (MSSP)
Hilltop Managed Security Services is an advanced security management offering that provides deeper visibility into your IT environment than traditional network monitoring services. We take on the day-to-day defense of your IT network and infrastructure via the deployment and management of advanced security systems and tools, which are monitored in real-time via our 24x7x365 Security Operations Center (SOC).
By combining threat intelligence with event correlation, our managed security services helps you eliminate weaknesses and blind spots by consistently monitoring, managing and remediating security threats and attacks to your network, systems and data. Essentially, Hilltop's Managed Security team becomes an extension of your IT security operations.
Some of our managed security services include:
- Endpoint Security
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Services
- Unified Thread Management Firewalls
- Threat Intelligence and Analytics
- Intrusion Detection / Prevention (IDS/IPS)
- Business Continuity /Disaster Recovery Planning
- Digital Forensics
- Application Whitelisting and Data-loss Prevention
- Email Security
Risk and Vulnerability Management
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO)
- Vulnerability Management and Remediation Planning
- Incident Response and Remediation
- Security Policy Review
- External Penetration Testing
Identity and Access Management
- User Access and Management Rights
- Data Governance Services
- Authentication and Authorization
- Auditing (HIPAA/PCI/PII and more)
Security today. Security tomorrow.
As network security threats change and evolve at such rapid pace, our certified IT security specialists will work with you to develop powerful solutions that not only protect your data today, but also enable you to proactively detect and avoid future security challenges.